Thursday, September 5, 2013

Now what?

Post cleanse weight:

154.8

I kind of did a 9 day cleanse...

  • 1st meal: chicken, beans, rice
  • 2nd meal: Banana, T PB
  • 3rd meal: egg salad lettuce wraps
  • 4th meal: glass of wine, butternut squash soup, salad, 3 saltines
  • 5th meal: 3 vodka sodas
  • 6th meal: glass of wine and around midnight, shared some homemade blue corn chip, and chicken nachos
That was a very lushy evening, but it was a good one. E and I went over to his parent's for dinner. They are moving out of their current home (the one E grew up in) so they have been going through everything and getting rid of stuff they don't care to move. I have managed a couple of awesome finds.
Is this not the cutest steamer pot you've ever seen???

After dinner we met of with friends at a bar, which felt weird. We used to be out and about quite often, but these days, 'round 9pm you can find us in bed watching a movie with Max and Lígo. It was nice to be out. After not having vodka for almost 3 weeks, it tasted really sweet. I kept thinking that she made my drink with tonic, but no. I had just forgotten what liquor tasted like. As you can see from my diary above, that didn't stop me from having 2 more. 

So, hypothetically, I am 10 lbs from my goal weight. That is, if I can keep off what was lost during the cleanse. I thought about joining one of those diet bets to see if that would inspire me, but that's really not much incentive for me. If you don't know what that link is, click it! Lazy! No, I'll tell you. I'm sure you and/or you mom have done something similar, when a group of people put into money into a pot and then whoever loses the most weight wins the money. Dietbetter is a little different. First of all, this is a website that gets a lot of attention, so hundreds and sometimes thousands, of people put into the pot. Someone starts a game and if you want to join one, you put money in the pot. It's a 4 week challenge, and the goal is to lose 4% of your body weight. I would have to lose 6.2lbs in a month. E just said he'll give me $50 when I lose it. Sounds good to me!

Today I have been pretty well behaved. I was thrilled to have a piece of toast and 2 slices of bacon for breakfast, but the real dime piece of the day was the "less-guilt" mac'n'cheese from TJs. It did not disappoint. I got a pretty good home work out in, that included 60 weighted squats, 70 second plank, 70 second superman, 35 push ups and then I did about 30 flights of stairs. I didn't stretch and at the moment, my hips are giving me hell.

latest snack
Also, how is it that bananas and peanut butter is best thing ever?








No comments:

Post a Comment