Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cleanse Day 10

The final day.

I would never lie to you folks, but I have been avoiding blogging today, because I willingly drank wine last night. I thought about blaming Niki for peer pressuring me, but in reality, I wanted to. I haven't seen her in like a month or something and we have a long standing ritual of sitting on the porch and drinking wine. So. Judge me if you must. I'm already over it.

I have continued eating clean though!

Cleanse Day 9

155.8

  • 1st meal: leftover steak and one fried egg
  • 2nd meal: wasabi seaweed, fresh veggies and hummus, concord grapes
  • 3rd meal: 1/2 serving almonds
  • 4th meal: wine
  • 5th meal: wine
  • 6th meal: grilled chicken breast, black beans and whole grain spanish rice with zucchini, onion, garlic, tomato, green onion, cumin and oregano
  • 7th meal: wine

Before the wine drinking, Niki and I went to the mall with Amy. I picked up a few essentials and found a beautiful and affordable winter coat. I also found a puffy vest which would be perfect for winter running and just being cute/snow bunny esque. I held off on them though. It's hard to be financially responsible. I just don't have the money for those things right now and I don't need them yet either. So they will have to wait. 

While Niki and I drank our wine, we decided to Skype with Jacob. It's been over a month since we've been face to face. It was really good to hang out. I don't know what I would do without Skype! We talked for something like 2.5 hours. 

I made dinner for E and I and we sat on the porch by the chimnea playing scrabble on his phone. We are old and boring, but I love it and him so much and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm starting to seriously consider my Halloween costumes and plans. Since I intend to be clad in verrrra tight fitting garb, I've got some work to do. Screw summer bodies, how about Halloween bodies?!

Cleanse Day 10

155.4
  • 1st meal: 2 oz leftover grilled chicken, 1/3 c rice and beans
  • 2nd meal: banana and peanut butter
  • 3rd meal: ...
I will weigh in tomorrow, but I'm not anticipating much change. It's been great having your support and accountability. I feel that this cleanse has been a great success and I am excited for the next couple of months. My goals are starting to feel a lot more realistic than they ever have.

Now, I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment