Friday, September 13, 2013

Astoria, Kim K and Mountains of Salt Water Taffy

Today is a day that I just don't feel like it. I made the mistake of waiting to work out today and now I'm terribly sleepy, all I want to do is nap.

E took me to the coast this weekend and spoiled me with a beautiful dinner right on the harbor in Astoria. I had every intention of taking photos, then I didn't, so here you go:






On the way home we stopped through Seaside and hit the Candyman's Salt Water Taffy outlet and bought about 25 lbs of salt water taffy. Then we got home, crawled into bed and ate about 10 pieces each. The worst part? I don't even really like it. What is my problem?

I was just enjoying lounging about with him and didn't pay attention and whoops! Sugar coma. I tried to get a little nutrition in yesterday, with a leftover homemade Mediterrenean turkey patty, some strawberries and raw vegetables, but went ahead and finished myself off with about 4 servings of TJ's reduced guilt pita chips, a mountain of wasabi peas and a bowl of Biyrani rice. Ugh. What's done is done, but man, embarrassing. I know I can do better. I just did it for 10 days!



Last night my sister came over and I did her hair, she wanted a big change, and a big change she got! It was a little bit of a drawn out process, but we finally got to a place where she was happy.


She's just so cool and hot at the same time I can't handle it.

Also, last night I dreamt that I was Kim Kardashian's BFF and Courtney threw my laptop in the pool as a prank (you know how they're all about pranks) and I was super pissed (this was all being filmed of course) and by the end of it Kim was crying and bought me a brand new Macbook Pro and an iPhone 5S, which, by the way, ARE EFFING CRAZY! Fingerprinting technology? No thanks, I'll go for the 5C. I will break that shit so fast. That or I will crash my car while trying to "open" my phone for someone who's sitting in the back seat, so they can look something up on GPS. 

My life is very important.

School countdown, 10 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment