Monday, August 5, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominated by a friend for the Liebster Award. This is an award for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Which is me! There are a few steps to go through, so here goes!

1. Link the blogger who nominated you.
          Michelle @ Shape Up or Ship Out

2. You must answer 10 questions given to you by your nominee.

1. What is your favorite cardio exercise? 
My favorite cardio exercise changed all the time. I think the key to enjoying cardio is to switching it up. I am currently on a running kick.

2. What type of music do you listen to? Fave song? Fave band?
I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. Lately I have been jamming out to Matchbox 20, but I am  big BeyoncĂ© fan. "Grown Woman" by BeyoncĂ© or "Royals" by Lorde at the moment.

3. Harry Potter, Twilight, or The Hunger Games?
This is an unfair question and I refuse to answer it.

4. What is your favorite fashion trend right now?
I really dig the hi-lo look and also am enjoying the bando bra, eazy breezy look.

5. What's one piece of advice that you would give your younger self?
You're not going to marry every guy you date, just get over that RIGHT NOW.

6. Do you wash your make up off before bed every night?
No. I would say about 50% of the time my face gets the treatment it deserves. 

7. Would you rather have no fingers or no toes (think seriously about the repercussions here)?
No toes. I could figure out how to balance, right? I need these fingers!

8. Favorite chapstick/lip balm/lipstick?
Face Stockholm "Smile"

9. Do you think Brad Pitt is a slime bucket?
Honestly? I don't care. If I really thought about it, I'm sure I could formulate an opinion, but it's really none of my business what happened with him, Jen and Angelina. I don't know them!

10. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Strength.

3. You must choose 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award. Unfortunately, I don't know many!
          
           Michelle @ The Copper Collective
           Brandy @ basicallybrandy 
           Merrie @ Skinny Student
           Susan @ {not so} Suddenly Susan
           Natalie @ Girl vs. Flab
          
4. You must come up with 10 questions you want your nominees to answer.
1. Weights or yoga?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your favorite workout?
4. What's your favorite summer activity?
5. What is your go to meal when you're having guests?
6. What's your food weakness?
7. What, do you feel, is your greatest accomplishment?
8. Are you more like your mother or father?
9.  Do you watch any embarrassing TV shows? If so, which?
10. What is your definition of beauty?

5. Once you do this, you must go to their blogs and let them know you nominated them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you so much for nominating be! I answered all of your questions yesterday!

    ReplyDelete