Friday, July 19, 2013

Soooo sreepy.

I have had too many days of insufficient sleep, whether that be in hours or quality.

I am tired.

I had a great time in Eugene with a lot of stimulating conversations, including that of "getting that moon" with Rose.
reaching for the moon

Hanging out with her makes my womb hurt.

Been getting my runs in at okay times.


 I have a 2.5 miler today, but frankly, I had a big breakfast and I need a nap first. So, I will probably be hitting the gym around 4pm to get a run on the treadmill as a I am a sissy and don't particularly wish to run in 85ยบ weather (Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg would die laughing). I'd also like to get some lifting in before I head down to Wilsonville to so some wine tasting with my eldest and most glamorous sister, Katherine Larae.

Couple of yummy healthy meals I've made lately:
sweet potato, topped with zucchini and walla walla sweet onion sauteed in coconut oil with garlic and crumbled goat's cheese, really tasty and filling

turkey sandwich with tomato, onion, avocado, vegenanaise and red leaf lettuce on DKB thin slices, only 70 cal per slice and high in fiber and nutrition, also a few servings of raw vegetables


First training confession: I didn't cross train yesterday. So my Saturday rest day just became Saturday train day. I'm ok with it.

Also, I have taken to eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon and dipping it in chocolate chips. Fat girl habits die hard.

I will hopefully have more to say after the weekend, E and I are going camping with puppy for 2 nights! I hope to sleep, hike, run, swim, catch rays and read. I hope you've got a nice weekend planned as well.

Now it's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment