Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Return of blog.

And I'm back.

One of my dearest friends headed back to his homeland today and although it was sad to see him go, I am so thankful that we had so much time together. I'm also thankful for Skype.

Anyway, there is a lot of information to regale and I just don't know if I even can. So I think I might break it down over the next few days.

You know how much I am an advocate for having a real life while living healthily. I think I took that to the full extent over the past 4 weeks. I can tell you I had a drink almost every day, that I had McDonalds more than twice, cheese pizza, late night frozen yogurt an ice cream cone and the list goes on.

It was a regular binge-fest from Vegas on and I can tell you I am full and I am tired. My body doesn't like about 95% of the food I've eaten and it feels like crap. OH! and I haven't worked out in... What will be 2 weeks tomorrow. Which really baffles me. It's almost laughable. It's starting to show a bit, and not in an insecure way. I planned to do a little damage, but now it's time to clean up the mess. Cleanse starts tomorrow.

When I say cleanse, this is what I mean:

5 days
Pro-biotics
120 oz of water
No grains
No caffeine
Limited dairy (one greek yogurt per day)
Lots of fruits and veggies

I never last beyond five days, so I figure that's a good place to start.

So tomorrow marks the beginning of getting back to my healthy self, after a couple of naps and a solid night's sleep.

Over the next few days you might hear about the Beyoncé concert, losing my iphone 5, various junk food endeavors, having company every night, constipation, exhaustion, crying, 117 degree weather, camping, fireworks, best friends and good ole' fashioned body image.

Hope you have all been doing well, and I'm excited to be back and keep you up to speed on the cleanse! Also excited to get back to the gym...

Have a good evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment