Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday grumbles.

I did not want to do ANYTHING today.

I was planning on doing nothing, but alas. I missed a weekend workout and I have all of you to answer to. So, what did I miss? A lift and elliptical day. I planned to do it, but it just got busy! I think my big problem, is trying to put things off. I didn't manage my time well on Friday, so I didn't have time to work out pre-boat on Saturday. I was up at 6:30a, but still not enough time. After the boat, I was full from dinner and sleepy from all of the sunshine, so I was going to do it yesterday. But Niki stayed the night, so instead of working out, I made french toast and sausage. Fair trade, right? After breakfast, E and I got ready and headed to Sarah and Kyle's wedding reception. Which was fabulous. They had a food cart come to feed the masses and chose Koi Fusion. If you haven't eaten there yet, you should! The tacos were my favorite, but the burrito was bitchin' also.... and the kimchi quesadilla. Anyway, it was lovely and the Bride & Groom were glowing.
Bridey-boo and I
E and I with massive photobomb from Mich and Tristan

Alright! Recap! Friday was date night. We did a little bit of shopping. Target, Powell's and Old Navy and then wit up Baja Fresh. I had the shrimp tacos. I guess I'm into tacos these days. Here's the promised pics of blinding attractiveness.
Spoils from shopping.
New books per friendly reccommendations.
So full!

Saturday, we coaxed friends Johnny and Rachel to go out on the boat with us. It was beautiful weather and everyone got sun burnt except me. :) Also! Great news! I found an at home spray tanner that's awesome! It's called SoBRONZE and honestly, I got it at the beauty supply so... good luck finding it. Or hit me up and I will grab you some. $17 and it's a big aerosol can. Anyway. We boated and gabbed and boated and watched E do the Sky Ski. It was relaxing and wonderful, and we got our 4th of July plans made! Did you?


Saturday night, Nik came over and her and I struggled to stay up and watch "ParaNorman" which was cute. She went to bed and I fell asleep in E's lap. Sleeeeepy.

Sunday we woke up, had breakfast, did some grocery shopping and then got ready for the reception. Headed there, drank too much wine. Sobered up around 6, went to bed around 10. I woke up this morning in a lazy and foul mood. I was really dragging my feet about everything. It was definitely a day, when I could have used a trainer kicking me into high gear...BUT THEN I GOT EXCITED. JACOB GETS HERE TOMORROW! So I cleaned the guest bedroom, washed the bedding, swept and vacuumed, bathed the pup, took him for a 1.5mile jog and then went to hit the gym. Did an hour of elliptical, some weights and abs, stretched out. Did more grocery shopping, cleaned the kitchen, paid some bills, took pup to get a nail trim. Then and only then, did I shower. I had a certain odor. Now I'm here, telling all of you about my less than riveting existence.


Life is about to get a hell of a lot more exciting though. Vegas count down 4 days. Beyoncé show: 5 days. Getting pumped!

I want to make a couple more commitments to myself and you all.
I will drink 24 oz of water at the beginning of every day.
I will only weigh myself once a month.
I will eat all of my daily fruits and vegetables (at least 2c. fruit and 2.5c vegetables).

Now to make bbq chicken pizza for dinner... mmmmmm.
because I felt pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment