Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So much to do.

I have Mondays and Wednesdays off, so on these days I usually do homework, hang out with the puppy, do all the laundry and clean the house. Last night I went to bed in a cranky mood. My BFF, Jacob and I are going to see Beyoncé in Las Vegas at the end of June (be jealous). We debated whether or not to buy our flights 10 weeks in advance and decided to wait until 6 weeks out, for no better reason than I believed what I read on the internet (dumb). The tickets have nearly doubled in price in the last 3 weeks. Very irritating, but it will be such an awesome experience and we will have the time of our lives. Unfortunately my sour mood has carried over a bit, because I haven't been managing my time well.

Today I have TOO MUCH to do. I don't know if I will get through it all. So instead of going to the gym and spending 2 hours there I popped in this oldie but goodie:

It has been a couple years since I've even glanced at this one, but I remember it being really difficult. One of the nice things about Biggest Loser DVDs, is that they usually have 3 tiers. Meaning, you start out doing the warm up, work out 1 and cool down. Then as you progress you add on work outs 2 & 3. So, there is a little bit of variety and they actually are pretty challenging. I remember when I used to do this one, I would have to take breaks. Today I decided to dive in and do work outs 1&2. Not going to lie. Getting into the second work out was rough. Remember how I tried to kill Ty yesterday? Feeling it. My pecs are so sore, and this video has quite a few push ups. There were some girly push ups. I am not ashamed. :)

This is my breakfast... love my little pan, when I'm just making breakfast for myself.
So today, I need to prepare and practice a speech, only 5-7 min, but I really pushed it off until the last minute. Then I need study for an astronomy exam. Give my high maintenance dog a bath. Clean the house and do all the laundry. I have 5 sports bras. They are all dirty. Moral of the story: I need to do laundry more often.

I don't think I'll have time to post again today, so I hope you all have a nice day. I have to get serious now... not exactly excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment