Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cleanse Day 3

Hey y'all. I read too many Texan blogs.

I can't tell you how much I would like to open a bottle of wine right now.

Luckily, the headache did not hang on through the much needed 11 hours of sleep I had last night. I still have some minor pain and sensitivity, but lately it seems to never goes away. Getting to the gym felt great. I decided to hit the weight room because it has been forever. It's weird not really knowing the weights I should be working at. I have lost a significant amount of strength in the last couple of months, but it's all good. I'll get it back. Tomorrow, however, I will be incredibly sore.

I attempted a run on the treadmill post-lifting, but failed epically. I hadn't had enough to eat for that much lifting and did not have the energy to run. Resulted in a one mile run and a lot of stretching.

Cleanse day 3

158.6

  • 1st meal: fiber drink, 1/2 Think Thin protein bar
  • 2nd meal: banana
  • 3rd meal: salad with 4 oz grilled salmon, grilled vegetables and a cheat tablespoon of Yumm sauce
  • 4th meal: 1 c strawberries, 1 c raw carrots and cucumbers with rice vinegar, 1/4 c raw almonds
  • 5th meal: a lot of grilled cabbage.... like... at least a quarter of a head
  • 6th meal: grilled filet mingon (whoops! not lean, oh well) and a side salad


As you can see, trying to stay away from the rice and legumes as I've had quite a bit of both the first 2 days of cleansing. I can feel it in my energy though. I don' know how people pull off low carb.

I'm pretty sleepy. I've been awake for less than 12 hours. Something is wrong with me. Maybe it's just PMS!?

I don't have anything interesting to say. Hopefully the fact that I've lost over 3 lbs in 3 days on this cleanse has given you some sort of satisfaction. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment