Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beaching, BBQing and Ellipticalling?

Today is going to be a good day. I woke up around 8:00am, took the pup outside, made a cup of English tea (Love to my friend, Ruth, who showed me that English is the only way to go) and started sorting out my day. My lovely man friend, we'll call him "E", is an incredible volleyball player (and pool player and wake boarder and teacher and inventor and friend). In the summer time, our days are spent at various parks and beaches with sand volleyball courts where he can play. Sounds like I'm along for the ride, but usually I bring a fab pal and a cooler stocked with my light and refreshing cocktail (vodka, soda and lime) to wherever we go. Last weekend it was my friend Lance, it was TOO MUCH FUN. So much, JT, so much gabbing, so many laughs. Any way I'm digressing, but lets keep on that path, so I can avoid my work out and show some pictures of E.
He can fly! Volleyball at the park April 2013.

Me & E, March 2013
Too cute not to show, Lance and I, May 2013 



I have a feeling this blog will be very photo heavy, hopefully that's a non issue. If it's an issue, kindly abandon ship. :)

So, about today... E will be waking up any moment and will want to go to the beach for as long as he can to play ball, only problem being that we are supposed to be at my sister Erin's (shout out! HOLLA!) at 5:30ish to BBQ. This is only a problem because her place is about and 1 hour and 45 min south of the beach... makes for a short day trip. But he will wake up and surely persuade me (what is it about men getting excited and giddy that makes women crumble? I don't know, I'll let you know when I figure it out). We went yesterday after class until 7ish and then had a mellow night out on the deck playing cards with a couple we love. It was a beautiful day. Today, I should do some homework before hauling down south (possible? probable?).

Tonight we are BBQing steaks, crab legs and marinated vegetables (YUM, fam eats well) and I am bringing some salads, crusty bread and of course, wine. It will be a great time to hang out with my sisters (all 3 of them) and a a very precious friend of mine, that I haven't seen since Autumn. For now, I need to eat and do some cardio, I'll be back with some yummy summer salad ideas!

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment